Saturday, April 20, 2013


Hey ladies! I thought I would make a post about something ALL us girls go through. I'm not shy to tell you some things you can do to make your period suck a bit less. Because let's face it, THEY SUCK A LOT!


Thank God for these things! You can really get them any where (target, meijer, drug stores). My heating pad is my number one go to when I get my period. It relaxes the pain and all the tense muscles in your body. I believe they are fairly cheap, but if you don't feel like buying one, try taking a hot shower or bath!
Drink tea! Tea is a great, hot, and natural way to sooth cramps from the inside! Try to drink a tea with no caffeine. The best tea to drink is sleepy time tea or moon cycle tea. The moon cycle tea is dedicated to your period, so perfect! 
 

I know it sounds crazy and you don't want to do it, but it helps! About 10 minutes of light exercise really helps. Your body focuses more on you activities and movement than your pain. Jogging, yoga, or walking are great examples of what you can do.

Ibuprofen/Motrin will ease cramp pain. It may take a while to kick in, but it does help. Make sure you use it as directed and contact you doctor is you have any further complications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment